Breaking News
recent

WHY???????????




Mariah Carey has decided to expand her fragrance empire and come out with a new line of fragrances called "Lollipop Bling." OK, not trying to be a jerk (maybe a little bit) but aren't you getting a bit too old for LOLLIPOPS AND KITTENS AND BUTTERFLIES AND PINK THINGS!!!!

Before everyone starts hating me, I don't HATE the idea. I actually think it could have an audience. But for her, I think it's a bit ridiculous. If someone in the "tweenage" was behind this - think Taylor Swift/Selena Gomez-type chicks, then I think it would make more sense.

What do you guys think? Anyone want to pick one up?


admin

admin

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015