Breaking News
recent

Happy Birthday to my Number One

It's the 34th anniversary of Elvis' death today, one year from of my and Rebekah's pilgrimage to Graceland, and Rebekah's birthday -- a great day indeed. So please join me in a cyber toast to my co-editor, my roommate, my best friend, my style icon, my proof-reader, my sounding board, my inspiration, my support-system, my movie-encyclopedia, my fellow Criminal Minds buff; to the the coolest, funniest, sweetest, most patient and understanding and compassionate friend I could ever ask for; to my soul twin; to Rebekah. Oh man, I'm so glad you're in my life!

In lieu of Happy Birthday, here is one of our songs: 

(And, GB, I think this brings the number up to ten.)
admin

admin

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015