Breaking News
recent

cat got your tongue

BeJoyfulVintage
redtruckdesigns
thebestthings
thevintagejunkie
vintagebella
oldstuffinboxes
barnfly
PastMadePresent
suesuegonzalas
ShesARainbowVintage
If left to my own devices, I would most assuredly end up becoming a Cat Lady at some point down the line.  Thankfully, I have enough friends and family with good sense to steer me in the right direction, and discourage me from collecting kittens like some people collect stamps.  The dilemma I am faced with now, however, is whether or not the Cat Lady label would still apply if I were to collect feline-like objects, like the ones above.

And would that really be so bad?


admin

admin

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015