Breaking News
recent

Pompom Math

IMG_0425

+


IMG_0445

x


IMG_0450

=


IMG_0454


IMG_0455


IMG_0456


IMG_0458

Lily was confused by my crafting activity this week, perhaps because the pompoms I made bear a striking resemblance to a certain mop-topped shih-tzu...
Anyhoo, after seeing this straw and pompom garland over on elsie marley, I decided to try and make one of my own.  Instead of natural straw, I used these pretty paper straws by Kikkerland, for a retro look.
Making the pompoms without a tool was fast and easy, and a very relaxing craft to do while watching TV on Saturday morning, when I was feeling (only a little) feverish after our night at the pub.  You can trim the pompoms down to perfectly round little orbs, but I decided to leave them as is.  I really like how it turned out (and so did Lily).  I can't wait to hang this garland on the tree.

admin

admin

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015