Breaking News
recent

ORGASM FAIL

Yeah, you read that right. NARS Orgasm Blush:


OK so I am being a bit of a Pissy Polly today. I have been a big fan of NARS Orgasm blush for years now. Nothing else seems to compare. I like the color, texture, slight shimmer, lasting impact, etc.

Recently, I replenished my blush because I ran out. A week later, I go to put on my makeup for work and....what do you know....the blush is SHATTERED. UGH!!! So being the genius I am, I go to use it anyway and created a blushy war-zone in my bathroom. Yikes, right?

So if that wasn't bad enough, I went to purchase a replacement. Today, I open the 2nd NARS Blush (as seen above) and this one is broken too! WTF NARS?! I would try blaming it on an outside source, like ohhh the weather is cold so maybe that's why it broke...but none of my other powders or makeup seem to be effected. In addition, NARS isn't exactly cheap, therefore I'm pissed that two items in a row were defective.

Have you guys experienced anything similar? Or should I be considering another blush?
admin

admin

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015