Breaking News
recent

Versatile Blogger Award!


A big thank you to Nora (Botoxy) & Tracey (Pop Trash Beauty)

For giving me this award!! So sweet! Both of their blogs rock, click the link next to their names to check them out!


Rules :
  • Post who gave you this award.
  • State 7 random facts.
  • Give this award to 15 other bloggers and notify them with a comment.

Seven Facts about Makeup Majesty:
  1. Women think I stare at them, but i'm really studying and admiring their makeup =)
  2. I love to travel, and will be in Brazil shortly!
  3. Strangely obsessed with cheese (you name it, I like it)
  4. I collect fedora hats and wear them regularly
  5. I find the History channel addicting
  6. Sarcasm is my second language
  7. I am in love with a very special boy!
I give this award to 15 killer bloggers! I enjoy each site below for the unique perspective the writer brings to the blogosphere. Take some time to check them out, and thanks again to Tracey and Nora for nominating me!


xoxo, MM

admin

admin

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015