Breaking News
recent

Stila Convertible Color Blush & Lipstick

So after my NARS Orgasm fiasco (two blushes breaking one after the other) I decided to try something else just for the hell of it. I haven't heard much about this product, therefore it was just a shot in the dark that I would actually like it. And I did!

The color is a good match for my skin - like a chalky-pink, and the texture is smooth and glides on easily. I'm not a huge fan of using it on my lips (as the product suggests), so I think i'll just stick with using it for my cheeks.

I've been experimenting with different ways to blend (which i'll admit, i'm not great at) and i've found the best way to use it is to blend with your fingers in a circular motion on the apples of your cheeks. It looks the most natural that way, since I don't like blush that is very bright and stands out...should look more like flushed cheeks.

Anyone else try it yet? Or, have any other blushes you're currently using? Share with us!
admin

admin

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015