Breaking News
recent

Fantasy Beauty













I've always loved makeup artists who push the envelope in the beauty world. Fantasy makeup can be so creative and diverse, and has always fascinated me. Makeup artistry shouldn't be limited to "make me look like myself, but a better version of myself."

What if I want to look like someone else today? Escape the mundane, sometimes boring "normal" life and look like a fairy? Maybe sprout some butterfly wings out of my eyes, paint myself with gold paint, "grow" sky-scraper eyelashes? Having fun and taking risks is part of the makeup universe and should be embraced!

Who is your favorite?
admin

admin

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015