Breaking News
recent

MJ Fragrance?

This is just...yuck. I just learned that Joe Jackson, father of the late Michael Jackson of course, is set to release not one, but two fragrances as a "tribute" to the fallen star.

The two fragrances will be - Jackson's Tribute (A woody, musky masculine scent) and Jackson's Legend (a fruity floral scent for women).

As reported on Cocoperez.com, the launch party for these scents will be on June 9th at Pure Nightclub - invitation only.

I don't know how people can get on board with this. I wouldn't say I was a huge MJ fan, but I can't help but feel that his family is cashing in on his fame after his death. If he was alive, I couldn't see Michael promoting his own scent - just strange to me. Plus, I wouldn't want to smell anything like Michael Jackson. Do you guys think the scents will sell?
admin

admin

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015