Breaking News
recent

Remember Colored Mascara?







It's back with a vengeance! When I was a teenager, I couldn't get enough of the stuff - the bolder the better! My basketball team's colors were blue and gold. What better way to show team spirit then some blue-tinted lashes? Maybe a bit of HAIR mascara (remember that too? oh god).

Despite my teenage overdose with colored mascara, I'm still very interested in all the options that are out there now. Every brand under the sun is churning out a rainbow of shades - Dior, Estee Lauder, MAC, Urban Decay, NYX, and so on.

So is there a way to wear these without looking silly or clownish? Or should colored mascara be saved for nights out on the town?
admin

admin

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015