Breaking News
recent

Pretty Princess Nails!

Pink with tons of glitter!!


A close up


Yay!


And purple toes!






This weekend, I was gearing up for a party – a Jersey Shore themed party to be exact! Therefore, nails and toes had to be done before seemingly gallons of vodka were consumed (see: monster hangover in the dictionary, and my photo should be there).

I wanted to get something different on my nails, so I chose this crazy/fun party pink! It’s by OPI, but not sure what the shade is because I picked it from the nail salon. It’s totally not me, but it’s a cute change up to the usual French manicure. Same with the toes – instead of a dark red which is my go-to toe color, I opted for a bright purple instead.

What nail colors are you guys loving for Spring?
admin

admin

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015