Breaking News
recent

CARNAVAL 2011








I had such a fantastic time in Rio for Carnaval! It was such a special experience for me. I had been to Brazil a few times before, but never during Carnaval. People prepare nearly all year round for this month long celebration of dance, costumes, parties & culture. Parades, music, singing, and beautiful people fill the streets during the month of March, which can only be described as the world's biggest celebration.

Makeup varied from full-on face paint & theater make-up, to glittery eyes & bright lips, to fresh-faced teenagers coming straight from the beach. I kept somewhere in between with my white mask and waterproof mascara!

I will always remember this year in Brazil as one of the best, and feel very lucky to have shared the experience with fantastic people!!
admin

admin

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015