Breaking News
recent

Young Majesty




Double trouble?

My second favorite obsession (wild guess at the first) is definitely photography. I am a sucker for capturing moments and looking back on them every so often. With all of the social networking websites we have access to, it’s kinda cool (and a bit creepy, at times) to look back on your life and see how you’ve changed – what you wore, how your physical appearance has changed, even if it’s just slightly. A bit of a nostalgic post, I know, but I look at it in a positive way. Remembering life through photos makes me smile – not so much longing for the past, but looking forward to the future and more good times to come.

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!
admin

admin

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015