Breaking News
recent

Liebster Blog Award!



The lovely Nora Schu has presented me with the Liebster Blog Award! I really do love getting these cute awards, because I enjoy blogging about makeup and am so happy that you guys check out my site on the reg =) Nora's site is called botoxey (which is not about Botox injections - it is way cooler!) she blogs about music, art, fashion, makeup and all things pretty. Her site makes me happy, it's like a girly playground of bright colors and cute things. If you aren't following her, you should be! Thanks again, Nora <3






I nominate these 3 blogs for this award!






Marina's blog is so fantastic - an eclectic mix of beautiful nail art, beauty reviews, crafts & fashion. She always keeps it interesting, and does nails better than anyone I know! She is an avid reader of Makeup Majesty, and always leaves me sweet comments! =) Oh, and she is far from "ugly duckling," that's for sure!




The name says it all! I love everything vintage, and I think it's safe to say I love everything beauty related too =) Ashley gives killer product reviews & swatches, and I just love her makeup tutorials! Some of her videos show practical, everyday makeup and others are fantasy, high-drama makeup which I wish I knew how to do! Lovely blog, and lovely chick!




This blog is hilarious and I just can't get enough of it. Every wonder what guys think of women's fashion? Fashion by He dishes out some tough love in the fashion department from a man's perspective. Great read and very funny!






admin

admin

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015