Breaking News
recent

Makeup Purge

I absolutely HATE throwing out makeup. I feel like i'm throwing out a limb. But I know every few months, it's necessary. I have a huge cabinet that I keep my cosmetics in - each drawer is labeled - Face, Eyes, Lips, etc.

When you are a junkie like me and feel the need to purchase new makeup all the damn time, those drawers get a little...full. OK, understatement. They get SO full that I can barely close them anymore. Then I find myself using the same eye shadows, lipsticks and so on because I simply can't SEE any of my other makeup. We see a problem here, yes?

Sadly when I get home from work, I will begin my makeup purge. Things that I think are older than a year need to go, and things I rarely use will go as well. I feel like the lady with 50 cats - she loves them all and doesn't have the heart to part with any of them (yes, dramatic).

Photos to come later of the colossal mess I will probably make =) Hope everyone is having a great day! xoxo

admin

admin

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015