Breaking News
recent

Clinique Gets Chubby



CHUBBY STICK! I am kind of obsessed with saying the name HAHA. Anyway, the newest edition to the Clinique makeup family is indeed the Chubby Stick, which is a moisturizing lip balm in crayon form. After ranting and raving for weeks about how I NEEDED the Chubby Stick to SURVIVE (yes, dramatic I know) my boyfriend picked one up for me! I got shade 07 Super Strawberry (sorry for the crappy photo ha).

I'm in love with the color, but since it is a balm and not a lipstick or lipgloss it doesn't last very long. I see this more as beach makeup, because it's subtle and pretty. Allure describes it best when they called it "no makeup - makeup." This shade is a bit brighter than my natural lip shade, so it looks polished without trying too hard. I was pleasantly surprised by how smooth and silky the texture is (I see crayon or stick, I think dry and dull). My friend purchased the Watermelon shade, and we had the same consensus - love the color and texture, just wish it had more lasting power.

Anyone else get one? =)
admin

admin

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015