Breaking News
recent

Bite Beauty?





I was strolling through Sephora today to snatch up some nail stickers (got them, excited to try them later!) but I stopped short. There was an intruder in Sephora…a brand I’ve never heard of - Bite Beauty. Intrigued, I looked at the display and the stuff looked pretty cool. It looks like the only sell it at Sephora, so I might give it a try!

The brand describes themselves as “an alluring collection of lip products featuring super antioxidant resveratrol and superior color.” I like that they only sell lip products, interesting. These two items looked cool to me:



Superfruit Butter

Vitamin Gel


Anyone know anything about Bite? If so, share!

admin

admin

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015