Breaking News
recent

Nail Stickers - The Verdict

Chic Prints for Nails - Sephora by OPI in Lace


Love the pattern!


My nails look like little presents haha


Kinda hard to fit to my nails though...


OK so I took the plunge into nail sticker territory and above are the results! A few pros/cons from yours truly:

Pros:
  • No drying time
  • The pattern is cool and shiny
  • You can apply them essentially anywhere and it doesn't make a mess
  • No chipping or smudging
Cons:
  • Certain stickers didn't cover my nails all the way (as seen in the last photo) and the next largest size was too big.
  • Even after filing the nail stickers as the directions stated, the tips are still fraying a bit
  • Things get stuck to them (tissues, napkins, etc)
  • I found it difficult to get the bubbles out, even after trying to smooth them out.
As you can see, it seems like the cons outweigh the pros in this scenario. Now, this could be that I don't have enough experience in applying them, so perhaps it just takes better practice to get it right. Or maybe it was just the brand that I bought that was sub par - I know many other brands make nail stickers too.

What do you guys think? Any tips on how to apply these better?
admin

admin

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015