Breaking News
recent

Makeup Majesty’s Top Repeat Makeup Offenders


Love most of these chicks, but they need to hire a makeup artist, or fire the one they currently have. Tough love, but it's true.



Pamela Anderson
Dear God, why???????



Lindsay (dropped the "Lohan")
Not sure if that's a bad colored foundation, or bad fake tan? Either way, it's BAD.



Mischa Barton
She actually looks better with NO makeup, strangely enough...



Taylor Momsen
No comment needed

Kat von D
I get what she's going for, but it just doesn't work for me


Brooke Hogan
Look up "over-bronzed" in the dictionary and you will find this photo


Britney Spears
Love her, but her makeup always seems messy to me


Christina Aguilera
I know i've said this before, but this much makeup is so unnecessary on her


What do you guys think? Anyone else that should be on this list that I missed? Not trying to me mean at all, just wanting them to look their best!! =)

admin

admin

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015