Breaking News
recent

Nail Salon Anxiety




I hate getting my nails done. Yes, you read that right.


I get them done once every 3 - 4 weeks with UV Gel or LCN and I dread the day. For me, it's a necessity for my nails to look good. However, the sheer thought of me having to sit still in a salon chair for over an hour is enough to make me go off the deep end.

Tick...tock...seconds feel like HOURS as the nail lady files over every tiny imperfection AHHHHH I just want to scream! I wish there was a time machine, or a button I could press that reads "Get Nails Done" and poof! A beautiful French manicure, done! Dare to dream I guess, right?

End rant.
admin

admin

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015