Breaking News
recent

Urban Decay + Benefit = My New Favs

New shadow from Urban Decay!

Perfect for every day



Urban Decay 24 / 7 Glide-on Eyeshadow in Midnight Cowboy




La Bamba blush by Benefit



Fresh & fun!


I love the new shadow and blush I bought! I've been wanting to try the UD 24/7 shadow for a while - I have the 24/7 pencil and have heard great things about the shadow too. I really like it! The chick at the store saw what I was buying and said "this eyeshadow is awesome. it won't come off...seriously." HA! I do like long-wearing makeup in lighter colors - when i'm at work or out somewhere, I don't want to worry about my eyeshadow creasing or rubbing off. This shadow truly did stay on all day and did budge.


The La Bamba blush is also great - since my NARS blush fiasco (see earlier post of the cracked remains) I've been trying out various cheek colors. This blush may not be for everyone though - it does have a bit of shimmer in it - but I think it brightens up the face and is adorable! Unlike most other blushes, it actually lasts a while instead of fading after an hour. Since I bought both products, I've been using them every day because they just work so well.


Has anyone tried either? =)

admin

admin

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015