Breaking News
recent

Pretty Pink Spring Things

Mini cupcakes I baked for work!


Mini pink clock and Hello Kitty on my desk


No caption needed ha!


My notebook


Pretty tree outside my apartment building


MAC lipstick in Chatterbox / NARS lipgloss in Angelika


Very pink lips!


Just wanted to do a pretty pink inspired post on this lovely Friday! I'm not usually a huge pink person, but I was seeing a theme today - flowers, lipstick, cupcakes, etc so I just ran with it =)

The NARS lipgloss is new, and I've been wearing it an awful lot - love it alone or on top of a lipstick as seen above.

You guys like it? =)
admin

admin

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015