Breaking News
recent

4th of July Party Nails!

Big. Blue. Sparkles.



Fancy, huh?


Yay!

Kinda loving it



I used the Savvy as a base, then two coats of the Sinful glittery blue!



The shades


I just bought this topcoat because my friend recommended it,

and it seriously dried my nails in two minutes.




You guys like them!? I wanted to do a fun/crazy party nail for 4th of July weekend! I've been favoring wild nails lately, so I figured this glittery blue was perfect for the holiday.


I bought all of these polishes at Target on a whim (I know, surprise surprise, right?) I'm doing a few fun things for the long weekend - going to the vineyards for wine tastings, relaxing at the pool and going to a BBQ. I'm really happy with the way they came out, they remind me of little fireworks!


Hope everyone has a great weekend!!



admin

admin

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015