Breaking News
recent

Best Blog Award & Other Bitchin' Blogs!


A big THANK YOU to Jessica Riviera for nominating me! (click here to check out her blog).

She is a new follower of mine and she kicks ass!
Her blog chronicles her exciting journey as a makeup artist,
and shares her work through photos and fun makeup videos.
Check her out!!


Here is the tag that goes along with the Best Blog Award, and below are blogs I choose to nominate!

7 things about me:

1. I have unopened makeup items and still feel the need to buy more.
2. I have an 18 year old brother - he's 7 years younger than me and about a foot taller than me!
3. I'm slowly trying to wean myself off of reality TV, but I think I need rehab
4. I love to bake for people, but rarely taste what I make
5. In college, I had a beta fish named Vincenzo who lived in a giant martini glass
6. I just started using an eyelash curler last year, and still can't get over what a difference it makes
7. I recently took my gel nails off after 3 years. My nails feel naked! However, I am enjoying experimenting with all different nail polish shades.

-Favorite Color: To wear: Black. For other things: Red

-Favorite Song: Any Motley Crue song.

Your favorite dessert: CUPCAKES.

What is pissing you off: Being inside at work. It's gorgeous out today!

When you're upset, you: Are bitchy

Your favorite pet: A giraffe.

Black or White: to wear? Black

Biggest fear: Clowns.

Best feature: HAHA oh who knows

Everyday attitude: Work hard, play hard

What is perfection: happiness with yourself

Guilty pleasure: Star Magazine

Bitchin' Blogs You Should Be Reading:


admin

admin

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015