Breaking News
recent

Another Liebster Blog Award and Blog Suggestions!





The very lovely Cathy (http://www.mypinktasticlife.com/) presented me with this award! My Pinktastic Life is a cool mix of makeup, jewelry, organizing, and everything girly - always a good read!

I always love getting these awards - it makes me smile that my readers enjoy visiting my page and hopefully gaining something from it. Writing about makeup & beauty is very special to me, so again, I thank all of you!

Here are four blogs that are very deserving of a read (click the titles), and a little bit about each:

Coffee With a Side of Lipstick - funky, cool jewelry maker who blogs about her designs, as well as other relevant fashion & makeup posts. Her Friday Favorites posts are always cute!

Forever the Ugly Duckling - she updates her blog almost daily with unique, beautiful nail art, as well as other makeup product reviews.

Lusting Over Lacquers - a new blog I just discovered! Two best friends blogging about nail laquers, great reviews! I love the idea of joint blog authors.

Botoxey - love her, and her blog! She blogs about art, fashion, music, makeup, etc. Her blog pops and is a lot of fun to read.


xoxo, Makeup Majesty


admin

admin

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015