Breaking News
recent

NARS-Y NAILS

Can't get enough lacquer


Happy Pink Feet!





Guess i'm having a pink moment, huh? Strange, considering my wardrobe consists of mainly black and i'm not really a cutesy pink kinda chick (not that there's anything wrong with that, I just prefer skulls over hearts ha!)

Anyway, this NARS nail lacquer in SCHIAP was given to me by my mother. Her skintone is a lot lighter than mine, and she said it was too...well...pink for her. I have more olive skin, so I think it works for me. Not sure if I would have picked this color out for myself, but now that I have it I don't mind it. I generally go for a darker pedicure color, like a blood red, but this is a nice change up for the summer months! =)

You guys like it?
admin

admin

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015