Breaking News
recent

Sexy Makeup - Cartoon Style

As I kid, I worshiped cartoon characters. Here are some of my favorite cartoon females who ROCK their hair and makeup!


Jessica Rabbit
The eyes, the hair, the body!
Enough said...


Daphne from Scooby Doo
Perfect cat-eye and loved clothes
She wasn't too good at solving the mysteries though...


Wonder Woman
Pretty and tough all at once!
And that corset is awesome.


Judy Jetson
Yes, kinda geeky but seriously loved her!
She rocked that white hair and pink lips!


Ariel the Little Mermaid
By far my favorite Disney character!
I used to think she was so damn cool haha.
My mother made me a Little Mermaid costume for Halloween when I was little...
I still have it! =)


Tinkerbell
My second favorite Disney character.
Check out those lashes!
The wings definitely add to the cute factor =)


Bettie Boop
A little bobble-head looking yes, but she does have killer lashes!
I once saw a woman that had permanent makeup to look like Bettie Boop...
I don't recommend it.


Hello Kitty
She might just be a little girl, but Hello Kitty can do no wrong in my eyes...


Who is your favorite cartoon female? Any that I missed? =)
admin

admin

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015