Breaking News
recent

Break Out Your Boombox...

A ridiculously 80's makeup post. I was born in the eighties, so I was unfortunately too young for cobalt blue eye shadow and teased hair. My version of the 80's was Nickelodeon, fuzzy stickers and Nintendo. I was in awe of the painted eyes and lips of women in my family and wondered if I too would one day look like that. I was fascinated by the colorful makeup, and can only look back on some of it and laugh at how ridiculous it looked. In honor of the 80's, here are some of my favorite (and funniest) makeup looks:

I love this album. The eyes not so much haha


I actually wish that I could pull off blue eye shadow like this.

80's glory. Candy lips and rainbow eye shadow. Woof.

Oh, Madonna. The hair..

Cyndi Lauper in some seriously 80's eye makeup

Motley Crue
Favorite band. They can do no wrong. Even dressing in metal drag.

Remember when Brooke Shields looked like this?

YES YES YES

So pretty and so tacky all at once.

Billy Idol is the man!
Guess he is not makeup related but he is definitely 80's related

What's your favorite 80's memory? Share, I love reading what you guys think!


admin

admin

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015