Breaking News
recent

Polish Fusion

Sparkly and dark!


Glitter flecks


I used the green one as a base, and put the silver on top


New Ulta and Nicole by OPI colors! =)


I decided that I wanted to go with a dramatic nail look last night, and here are the results! I feel in love with the silver one and the huge glitter flecks when I saw it at Ulta. But since it's mostly sheer, I wanted to put a bold color underneath to offset the silver. Enter: Green With Envy. This green is almost black with a green/gold sheen. It looked really pretty alone, but I was hellbent on trying the silver, so I tried them both =)

You guys like it? Hope everyone had an awesome weekend!
admin

admin

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015