Breaking News
recent

My (New) Skincare Routine

I've gone mass. :: Skrieks in horror ::

Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash in Pink Grapefruit



Biore Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser


I got the Neutrogena Wave!


This is where you put the disposable puffs




Buff puffs

I decided I needed to change up my skincare routine and try something new. I do love my Clinique and always will, but sometimes I feel that my skin gets used to certain products and they don't work as well - might be all in my head by anyway here we go...

I switch off between the Pink Grapefruit wash and the Biore wash. They are both completely different but I like them both. The Pink Grapefruit is a think creme wash, very luxurious feeling. I keep it in my shower, because I like using it when I first wake up in the morning. The citrus & sweet scent makes me happy! The Biore is the complete opposite - it's very thin and soapy. I don't think it's even scented. But when I use it, I feel like my face gets really clean. It also has a slight cooling effect, which is awesome in the summer and if you have oily skin!

Aside from the two washes, I just bought the Neutrogena Wave last night! It's been out for a while, but for those who don't know it's basically a mini power cleanser that is battery operated. It comes with little buff puffs (shown above) that stick onto the top of the Wave. Run it under water, then turn it on. Massage your face with it in little circles. It totally makes exfoliating fun (without sounding like a total loser). I used it for the first time last night and i'm going to try keeping up with it, because it really made my face feel and look great. I wouldn't recommend using it daily, maybe only 3 times a week. It was only $10 so I think it's worth looking into!

What do you guys like using? =)


admin

admin

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015