Breaking News
recent

The Craft - A Throwback Tribute

"Nancy"


"Nancy"


"Nancy"


"Bonnie"



"Sarah"



"Rochelle"



love.



I watched The Craft for the 1000th time this weekend and it never gets old for me. There's just something about the movie that it's almost impossible for me to change the channel (maybe witchcraft?) I remember feeling so badass when my friends and I would read tarot cards on the floor surrounded by candles.

Fairuza Balk (Nancy) is by far my favorite character. Between her heavy goth makeup, crazy eyes and psychotic personality she makes the whole movie. My boyfriend and I agreed that we both find her strangely attractive in an "F U" sort of way. Normally, her overdone lip liner and harsh eye makeup would make me want to set fire to myself instead of looking at it, but it works so well for her character.


"We are the weirdos, mister"
admin

admin

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015