Breaking News
recent

Eye Makeup Remover FAILURE

NO.



Goodbye, FOREVER


This Almay makeup remover seriously BURNED my eyes so badly! I usually use Neutrogena makeup remover, but this one was closer so I thought...oh, well all makeup removers are probably the same so what the hell, right? WRONG.


I used this to remove my mascara and shadow, and was unpleasantly surprised by an awful stinging in my eyes. I ended up having to flush my eyes out with water, but even then they were beat red!! I don't have super sensitive eyes usually, but this one really got to me. I do hate writing negative reviews, but this remover just KILLED my eyes. I used it once and there it is in the trash can haha.


Guess i'll still to Neutrogena...


What makeup remover do you guys like?







admin

admin

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015