Breaking News
recent

Music for National Aboriginal Day

I'm still recovering from having a bit too much fun last night, and trying desperately to fight a cold that will most likely get the best of me, so I'll keep this short but sweet. Since it's National Aboriginal Day here in Canada, I thought I'd post a small selection of some Canadian Aboriginal musicians and videos that I like. Hope you enjoy them! If you're looking for more great music from Aboriginal musicians, check out the Ab-Originals podcast at CBC Radio 3

GHOSTKEEPER "HAUNTED" 
myspace

JANET PANIC "OUT ON A LIMB"
myspace

DIGGING ROOTS "SPRING TO COME"
myspace

KINNIE STARR "ANOTHER'S GONE"
myspace

TRU REZ CREW "I'M A LUCKY ONE"
myspace

JB THE FIRST LADY "GET READY GET STEADY"
myspace
admin

admin

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015